We are dealing with many synthetic & fancy yarns and have their sources which are located in various far-east regions.
Mostly working items are Cotton yarns (Pakistani, USA, Pima, Supima, Australian, Brazillian), Poly/Cotton (52/48, 65/35, 40/60), Normal ring spun, Compact, Slub, Multicount, Multicount slub yarns, Open End, Organic Cotton yarns, 100% Polyester DTY, PTY, POY, Spun Polyester yarns, Cone dyed, Melanges, Heather Grey, VAT dyed Melange yarns, Siro Melange, Poly/Cotton Melange, Corespun yarns with Spandex & Lycra, Modal, Tencel (Lyocel), Coolplus, TopCool, Bamboo, Zero Twist yarns, PVA, Uneven yarns, Linen, Neppy, Bamboo, Viscose, Rayon, Acrylic, Nylon, Sewing Threads, MJS, Cashmer, Chinelle yarns, Wool, Silk, and Yarns from USA Origin.
All these qualities are available in pure & blended forms.
- 100 lbs /24 cones/ 45.36 Kgs packed in seaworthy export cartons.
- 50 lbs /12 cones/ 22.68 Kgs packed in seaworthy export cartons.
- 90 lbs /40 cones (for dyed yarn).
- Pallet packing, yarn cones warped with strong polythene on wooden pallet.
- Poly propylene bags (usually used for O.E yarns.)
Yarns are available on following cones depends upon customer requirement.
- Paper cones, 5 57′
- Dyed cones, 5 57′, 4 20′, Local & Imported, with different Top & Bottom diameters.
- Paper Cheese cones